New for Magical Girl Day 2019 will be a small area set aside specifically for 2D artists! This area will be separate from the vendors, sponsors, and the fashion area to cater to those who are specifically looking for original 2D artwork.
Like the vendors and fashion area, the artist alley area will be a juried process where applications will be reviewed against several questions.
- will the artist have Magical Girl art/prints/etc. that will be in line with the “mahou shouju” (魔法 少女) theme?
- is the artist in good standing with local events/community/conventions? (i.e. not blacklisted, etc.)
Please be advised of the following:
- the Artist Alley area is limited to 2D artwork/products ONLY. No apparel will be allowed in this area.
- there will be a 1 artist per table requirement; table spaces may not be shared or split with another artist.
- artists will be required to submit a signed contract if they are accepted.
- artist acceptance will be an ongoing process and acceptances will be done every 6 months.
This application form will be open until May 2019 or until we fill our artist alley. The first wave of acceptance will be on November 1, 2018. To be considered for our artist alley, please fill out the form below in its entirety. We are not responsible for incomplete or inaccurate forms.
The artist alley will be managed by the sponsors and vendors team.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If the form is not visible please click HERE.