Frequently Asked Questions
Below is a list of some common questions and answers. Should you have questions that are not answered below, please email us anytime at INFO@MAGICALGIRLDAY.COM.
- What is Magical Girl Day?
- Magical Girl Day is the new iteration of what was previously known as International Sailor Moon Day - Houston. It is an event day filled with activities focused on all things Magical Girl, a category of Japanese Animation focused on girls who use magic. A full schedule and more information will be released as we confirm the different parts of the day. Please follow us for more updates:
- When is Magical Girl Day?
- In keeping with our previous August dates, this year Magical Girl Day will be on August 4-5, 2018.
- Where is Magical Girl Day this year?
- This year, to accommodate the 2 day schedule, we have moved to a larger location both in parking and facility size. For location information please click here: MAGICAL GIRL DAY VENUE LOCATION
- Who can go to Magical Girl Day?
- Anyone can attend with a purchased admission!
- Do I have to be in a cosplay/fashion?
- Not at all. Although we welcome cosplayers, this event is intended to be a day to be spent with family and friends in whatever comfortable attire that suits you.
- Who runs Magical Girl Day?
- Magical Girl Day is organized by a handful of an all volunteer fan staff and 1 company that provide insurance, some of the start up costs financially, and a little bit of guidance in running this event. The volunteers make 90% of all decisions as to how the day is run.
- Why is it now 2 days?
- Back when Magical Girl Day was still called International Sailor Moon Day Houston, we realized that a single day was rushed and 2 days would be ideal to do everything that the attendees wanted to do. It's been a slow process to get to this point but we are finally able to schedule a 2 day event and are excited to bring it to all of you!
- I have more questions! Who can I talk to?