SPONSORS AND VENDORS
Magical Girl Day / International Sailor Moon Day Houston is a niche event and as such, our purpose and focus is a bit different from your typical convention. The Magical Girl Day’s vendor room is a juried process where applications are reviewed against several questions:
- will the vendor have Magical Girl products that will be in line with the “mahou shouju” (魔法 少女) theme?
- is the vendor in good standing with local events/community/conventions? (i.e. not blacklisted, etc.)
Please be advised of the following:
- the vendor’s area is limited to products that are not 2D.
- vendors will not be allowed to share/split their space with another vendor.
- vendors will be required to submit a signed contract if they are accepted.
- vendor acceptance will be an ongoing process and acceptances will be done every 3 months.
This vendor application will be open until May 2019 or until we fill our vendor room. The first wave of acceptance will be on November 1, 2018. To be considered for our vendor room, please fill out the form below in its entirety. We are not responsible for incomplete or inaccurate forms.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com. If the form is not visible please click HERE.