SPONSORS AND VENDORS
Our vendor and artists area registration for 2019 is now closed. We do have a waiting list but it would be difficult for us to say that those applying now would be accepted for 2019. If you’d like to still apply, please fill out the form below.
We thank everyone for applying and hope that you would come support us at Magical Girl Day 2019.
Magical Girl Day / International Sailor Moon Day Houston is a niche event and as such, our purpose and focus is a bit different from your typical convention. The Magical Girl Day’s vendor room is a juried process where applications are reviewed against several questions:
- will the vendor have Magical Girl products that will be in line with the “mahou shouju” (魔法 少女) theme?
- is the vendor in good standing with local events/community/conventions? (i.e. not blacklisted, etc.)
Please be advised of the following:
- the vendor’s area is NOT limited to 2D work and can be 3D, apparel, and more.
- vendors will not be allowed to share/split their space with another vendor.
- vendors will be required to submit a signed contract if they are accepted.
- vendor acceptance will be an ongoing process and acceptances will be done every 3 months.
This vendor application will be open until May 2019 or until we fill our vendor room. The first wave of acceptance will be on November 1, 2018. To be considered for our vendor room, please fill out the form below in its entirety. We are not responsible for incomplete or inaccurate forms.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the form is not visible please click HERE.